Skip to main content

Analytics Insight: AI Innovations Driving Resilient Manufacturing Processes

• 2 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Analytics Insight recently published an article about how AI innovations are driving more resilient manufacturing processes.

This got us thinking about how AI can revolutionize maintenance operations. Imagine a world where AI not only predicts when a machine will need maintenance but also optimizes supply chains to ensure everything runs smoothly. This isn't science fiction—it's happening now and promises to become even more critical as technology advances.

Have you seen AI in action in your workplace? Maybe it's helped streamline your operations, reduce costs, or improve product quality. Or perhaps you're curious about how AI could benefit your team but aren't sure where to start.

We’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences. How do you think predictive maintenance powered by AI can improve maintenance operations and manufacturing resilience? What benefits have you seen, or what challenges do you foresee?

Let’s chat about it! Your insights can help us all understand how to harness AI's potential in our industry. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

AI is very interesting but at the same time I’m not sure the hype is all worth it yet. The new AI feature for Procedures in MX is pretty slick and our teams have been playing with it quite a bit. When it comes to predictive maintenance I am not currently seeing the AI advantage, if you have the proper IOT devices installed and meters tracking the data you are already capitalizing on a predictive model, what is AI adding to this setup? I’m not sure it adds much at this point.