Community Site Feedback: Simultaneous Logins

• 2 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Advanced Operator
  • 14 replies

Whenever I try to access the page from my phone, work computer, or home computer, I have to log in fresh and the others get logged out. Would be great if we could just be logged into multiple devices. 

Side note, would be great to have a product feedback/suggestions section and get a feel for how other users use the system or want to improve it.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks for the feedback Mike! 

Have you tried logging in directly from the Web/Mobile app yet? This should allow you to be logged in simultaneously as it connects to your MaintainX log-in. Let me know if that doesn’t resolve the issue.

RE: Product Feedback/Suggestions - Sign up for our new Early Access Program and you can be added to a private group within community that will facilitate direct input on new features with our product team, ability to participate in beta features (and provide early feedback), and more: https://maintainx.typeform.com/to/Ne65Bjzn

Best,

Nick

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Wow, I didn’t realize this was accessible directly through the app- this helps a ton and allows multiple logins! It even linked my accounts even though I use separate emails for each. I signed up for the early access program as well. Looking forward to this!

Thanks, Nick!