Solved

Creating an Incident Report Form

• 2 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Good morning,

If I remember correctly, I heard that MaintainX can be used for incident reporting. If so, who has done it, how does it work, and what are your suggestions for what to include on the report. I’m interested in this from an accident point of view as well as for security issues (unruly visitor/staff member, vandalism). I’m looking at MaintianX for this for tracking as well as getting notifications when the form is started. I’m a one person department so streamlining is key.

icon

Best answer by nickhaase 2 May 2024, 18:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey Tim,

Great question! We have quite a few folks who use MaintainX to track incident reports. Here’s a great starting template from our Global Procedure Library if you want to add it to your organization and tailor it to your needs: https://www.getmaintainx.com/procedures/d/h33UiUOIC_s/event-incident-report

There are several ways to approach managing incident reports. I’d recommend creating a Work Order template that can be used labeled ‘Incident Report’ that has pre-filled fields including category tags, the correct incident report procedure, and appropriate assignees for starters. That makes it easy for your team to quickly create a properly formatted incident report which makes tracking/reporting over time much more manageable. 

Happy to elaborate if you have any questions and I’d love to hear from other MaintainX users on how they use incident reports too!