Introducing MaintainX Certifications

• 5 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all 👋🏻 I lead the Customer Education team at MaintainX and I am excited to announce the release of certifications in MaintainX Academy 🎓 Here are some details on the two certifications we’ve published today:

Administrator Foundations
This course series is designed to give maintenance managers full product training on all of the major areas and key workflows in the MaintainX platform. Whether you’re setting up your MaintainX organization from scratch or coming on board to help manage an existing MaintainX organization, this certification will give you a well-rounded education on all the ways in which you can use MaintainX to digitize your maintenance operations.

Technician Foundations
This course is designed for technicians (typically those assigned to the Full User role in MaintainX) with a focus on everything they need to know in order to complete work orders using the MaintainX mobile app. If you are maintenance manager looking to get your team up and running quickly with MaintainX, this is the course you will want to share with them.

Questions and feedback about certifications are completely welcome, so please feel free to share you thoughts below or send me direct message.

Certification course tiles and certificate in MaintainX Academy.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

this will be very helpful. i have been waiting for this to come out.